segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2019

Last days of my Show at Museum HR Giger!!!



Last days of my show at Museum HR Giger !!!

Dark Times -No Escape -The Infinite RollingWall devoring Frauenkirche and Marienplatz of Munich merged at the end of time - Continuation of the zoomed details series of THE FAREWELL ,2018. China Ink on paper - Munich Series.

My Farewell to Brazil after 16 years and my return to Europe - In exhibition in my Apocalyptic Visions Show at  Museum HR Giger, extended until the end of April 2019.

Últimos dias da minha exposição no  Museu HR Giger!! Tempo Negros - Sem Escape - A Muralha Rolante Infinita devorando Frauenkirche e Marienplatz de  Munique fundida no fim do tempo - Continuação da Série dos detalhes aproximados de O ADEUS, 2018 - Tinta da China sobre Papel - Série de Munique. 

Meu Adeus ao Brasil após 16 anos e meu Regresso à Europa - Em exibição nas minhas Visões Apocalípticas no Museu HR Giger , estendida até final de Abril de 2019


Nenhum comentário: